- Information regarding the management of PRODUCTION FURNITURE INTERNATIONAL SPA with reference to the processing of user data by www.gebruederthonetvienna.com is provided here.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679.
- This information is in line with the provisions of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The information is provided only for www.gebruederthonetvienna.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages www.gebruederthonetvienna.com, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 of EU regulation 2016/679, they must provide their consent through the authorisation of their parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of personal data processing. The data controller also deals with safety profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is PRODUCTION FURNITURE INTERNATIONAL SPA, and the updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
For any clarification or exercise of their rights, the user may at any time send:
- a registered letter with acknowledgement receipt addressed to: PRODUCTION FURNITURE INTERNATIONAL SPA, Via Vincenzo Vela, 35/B – 10128 TURIN (TO);
- an e-mail to the address: INFO@GEBRUEDERTHONETVIENNA.COM
2 – Data Processor
- The Data Processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the data owner, the person in charge of data processing on the site www.gebruederthonetvienna.com is RICCARDO PIGATI
3 – Data processing place
- The processing of data generated by the use of www.gebruederthonetvienna.com takes place at the registered office of PRODUCTION FURNITURE INTERNATIONAL SPA, located in Via Vincenzo Vela, 35 / B – 10128 TURIN (TO);
- In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the browser from a server and can be read only by the server which has effectuated the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information, and any identifiable data will not be memorised. If you wish, you can prevent some or all of the cookies from being saved. However, in this case, the use of the website and the services it offers may be jeopardised. To proceed without modifying cookies options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected from the sites. Among them, the most known and used are HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access to and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic network or the supplier to deliver the service required by the client.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser you are using. However, the user can manage or disable storage or deletion of cookies by changing the settings on your Internet browser. This can slow or prevent access to certain site features.
- These cookies are functional for navigation and ensure safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistical service of bloggers or similar sites are technical only if used for the purpose of optimising the site directly by the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site.
- Under these conditions the same rules apply to cookie analytics as regards disclosure and consent as for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, it is possible to distinguish between temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging into each visited page and permanent cookies that remain active in the PC until the user logs out or the session is expired.
- Session cookies can be installed in order to allow access and stay logged in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of the browsing. When the browser is closed they are deleted automatically. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, which consist of random numbers generated by the server and allow for safe and efficient website browsing.
3 – Third-party Cookies
- Depending on the source, cookies can be either sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting or from third parties, sent to the computer from other websites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies include tracking cookies used to locate the behaviour of the users, to understand their interests and then to customise advertising proposals.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. These cookies are sent from above-mentioned third-party domains external to the website.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to find information on user behaviour on www.gebruederthonetvienna.com. The data, which is collected anonymously, is used to track performance and improve the performance of the website. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with their choices.
- The use of these cookies is governed by rules prepared by the third parties. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies and guidelines to manage or disable cookies published in their web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same user while surfing internet.
- The user must give explicit consent when these types of cookies are used.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protection will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Mode of Data Processing
- As with all Websites, this Website also utilises log files in which information garnered from User visits is automatically collected and stored. The information collected could include the following:
– Internet Protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Website;
– name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
– date and time of the visit;
– web page that referred the visitor (referral) and exit;
– number of clicks, where applicable.
- The information listed here is handled automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
- As a security measure (anti-spam filters, firewalls, and virus detection), the data automatically stored may also include personal data like IP addresses. This data may be used to block attempts to hack the site or other users, or any other harmful or illegal activity, and is handled according the laws governing data usage and storage. Such data is never used for user identification or profiling purposes, but merely for the protection of the website and its Users, with such information being processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
- The information that Users of the Website deem to make public through the services and tools rendered available to them, is provided by the User knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this Website from all liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the User to verify that they have permission to provide the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of Data Processing
- The data collected by the website during its operation is utilised exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and retained for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case not later than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated aim.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the messages.
- Specific summarised data will be progressively shown or displayed on website pages dedicated to the particular service requested.
4 – Support in your browser’s configuration
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of their browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
- This Website also incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social media networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your preferred social media networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any Cookies when users access the page in order to safeguard the privacy of Users. Cookies may be set, if so provided by the social networks, only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. Please note that if the User browses the Website whilst logged in the social network, then he/she has already given consent to the utilisation of Cookies conveyed through this Website at the time of registration to the social media network.
- The collection and utilisation of the data obtained by means of the plugins are regulated by the respective Privacy Policies of the social media networks, for which please refer to:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
– Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
– Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
– Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
– AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
V. USER RIGHTS
- Article 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The site www.gebruederthonetvienna.com therefore intends to inform the user of the existence of:
- the right of the data subject to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), the update (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), the amendment (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns it (Article 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to exercising the right to data portability (Article 20 Regulation EU);
- the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, co. 3, letter b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: INFO@GEBRUEDERTHONETVIENNA.COM
- If the treatment is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – express consent to use – or on article 9, paragraph 2, letter a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union affiliations, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions –
- the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of similar rights, see articles 15 et seq. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This Website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook, and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and Google Analytics. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 and ss of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY OF PROVIDED DATA
- This website processes User data in a lawful and proper manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the data. The processing is carried out using IT tools and/or computer telecommunications, within organisational procedures and on the basis of principles strictly related and limited to the purposes stated.
- In addition to the Data Controller, in certain cases other parties involved in the operation of the website may have access to stored personal data (administrative, sales, legal department, and system administrator personnel) or external individuals (such as third-party technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies).
VIII. MODIFICATIONS TO PRESENT DOCUMENT
- This document is published at: /privacy?lang=en
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In case of significant changes and updates, these will be notified to users with specific notifications.
- However, previous versions of the document will be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 08/06/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.